Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Ok, so, it's 2015 guys.  This means I owe you a "what I accomplished in 2014" post.  I will be doing this through pictures since I didn't even realize all that I'd done until I started thumbing through my digital photo album to pick out my favorite pictures (half of which were taken after I moved, but whatever).  The pictures aren't in any sort of order since blogger decided to upload them randomly and it's a pain in the butt to reorganize them.  Sorry.  

Bootsie and I met Stephen.

I celebrated Thanksgiving

Stephen and I slowly (well, quickly) fell in love.

I got ENGAGED!

I shot my first bullseye.

I got to work at NEFC one last time and had some of the most fun campers ever.

We smiled...a LOT.

I shot a milk jug!

Stephen and I skyped with my parents a lot, and made funny faces.

I got to host some of my favorite boys at my new house.

I got a new cat!

My (our) first Christmas as an engaged couple...and our last as singles.

Celebrating Christmas.

I had a blast with my future niece.

I had some fun times with fun people (like Monica)

I played with babies.

Bootsie and I drove across the country.

Stephen and I visited the coast.

I drove 3000 miles by myself.

Bootsie tried to jump into a lake/canyon/gorge.

We bonded over stupid faces and late night chats.

We discovered that we both clean up nice.

My favorite band visited me in my favorite city!

My cats decided to become friends.

I sat on Buddha's lap.

It snowed A LOT in MA.

Like...A LOT.

My Oregonian family visited me in Boston.
 
Hannah and I bonded with otters in Portland.

We visited some old friends.

I went to the beach with some favs.

I climbed a really tall tower and thought I was going to die. 
We took the obligatory teen-girl selfies.

Karen and I had a romantic dinner date with BF Skinner. 
I had some really good hair days.

Karen and I attended our first (of many!) professional conference for ABA. (Though this picture is from the dinner we went to, not the conference)

I ate my weight in nachos.

I sprained my ankle and had to use a whole week of sick time.

Bootsie learned how to drive.

We went to the beach and got really tan.

I had some fantastic new coworkers.

We celebrated this hottie's birthday.

I passed my thesis defense!

I graduated with my Masters!
Of course, I did many other things as well...like getting my BCBA and hugging my family and watching movies, cooking, dancing, crying, laughing, etc...but I'm sure you're tired of seeing my face.  Go outside and watch the birds or something.  I'm going to go back to lazing around since I have an unexpected day off.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment