Friday, September 12, 2014

Football

Tonight I was invited to watch a football game with an old friend.  It was tough giving up my nightly visit to the gym (HAH!  not tough at all) but of course I had to go.  Silly me, I thought we were going to watch a game on TV, but we actually went to a high school game!  Now, I haven't been to a college football game since...well...high school...and I haven't been to a live sports game since that time I watched hockey in Canada on our Quebec exchange trip.  HOWEVER, it was actually a lot of fun and our team SMOKED the competition.  (It was actually kind of sad, they didn't score until the 4th quarter, and they missed both field goals.)  I feel like I'm finally settling in here, and that's pretty great.

Oh yeah, and I finally got the job!  I'll be working at BB as an ABA Therapist.  I'm super pumped, I'll be working with the little guys, which is different from what I've been doing for the past 3 years, but it's an age that I absolutely adore, and early intervention is super important when addressing individuals with autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment